What does it mean to be a mystic? Being a spiritual person is synonymous with being a person whose highest priority is to be loving to oneself and others. A spiritual person cares about people, animals, and the planet. A spiritual person knows that we are all One, and consciously attempts to honor this Oneness.
In this class recording, you will learn…
- ‘Ignite The Mystic Within’ is a cd to inspire the mystic within each of us. How can we live each moment as if we are in ceremony?
- What are ways we can motive ourselves each morning with a solar ritual such as a short meditation in the morning and a mantra we say on the way to work.
- Taking a mid day break for a couple of minutes to connect with our higher self.
- Creating a lunar ritual of reflection and setting your intention to connect with your higher self during dream time.
- All of these inspirational techniques a long with shared predictions of Native American insights for the year will be given during this class.
At the end of the day … Could I have done that a little more joyfully ? – Billie Topa Tate