What does it mean to be a mystic? Being a spiritual person is synonymous with being a person whose highest priority is to be loving to oneself and others. A spiritual person cares about people, animals, and the planet. A spiritual person knows that we are all One, and consciously attempts to honor this Oneness. ‘Ignite The Mystic Within’ is an online class to inspire the mystic within each of us.
In this online class, you will learn…
- How can we live each moment as if we are in ceremony?
- What are ways we can motive ourselves each morning with a solar ritual such as a short meditation in the morning and a mantra we say on the way to work.
- Taking a mid day break for a couple of minutes to connect with our higher self.
- Creating a lunar ritual of reflection and setting your intention to connect with your higher self during dream time.
- All of these inspirational techniques along with shared predictions of Native American insights will be given during this class.
At the end of the day … Could I have done that a little more joyfully ? – Billie Topa Tate