This is a 2 part workshop designed to be open to everyone – Nov 6 & 13 Sunday 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. EFT uses the technique of tapping on one’s own energy meridians while safely tuning in to emotional or physical issues. This process leads to the release of negative blocks and facilitates stress release, calming, and clarity.
This technique employs a simple approach that provides a sense of awareness, balance, and learning. The benefits can be perceived during the process of tapping. EFT can be used in support of any other modality to release any blocks in the process.
In this workshop You will learn:
• The origins of EFT
• The basic tapping points and how to tap on them
• The verbal components used for “tuning in”
• How to use EFT to safely access emotional or physical issues, with the focus on Weight Loss and Anxiety.
• How to work with weight loss issues, using tapping.
• How to apply EFT to support any existing modalities that you use.
• How tapping facilitates wellness in the process of dealing with issues, enhancing performance, or just achieving a state of calmness and balance
• The 3 approaches to using EFT – Self-help, With a Practitioner, Tapping in a Group
Learning Outcomes and Objectives:
• Completion of this Workshop will provide a safe method of approaching an emotional or physical issue to release the charge of the negative aspects of the issue. This process facilitates our own natural healing that supports/promotes a sense of well being and learning.
• Learn an Introduction to EFT Basics and applications to release the stress of negative emotional and physical issues, with the focus on Weight Loss.
• Understand the method of identifying a starting point in the process of dealing with Weight Loss and Anxiety, when using EFT.
• Understanding the process of identifying any shifts that provide release of negative stress, calming, and learning.
• Be able to locate and use the basic tapping points used in EFT
• Understand the basic “set up statements” used in EFT
• Practice the basic method of describing and tapping on a Weight Loss issue and anxiety.
• Understand the basic terms used in EFT that refer to anxiety and emotions, in the context of Weight Loss.
• Practice the basic method of describing and tapping on an emotional issue and anxiety
• Learn to measure any shift from pre–tapping to post-tapping
If you unable to make the class at the time of the event a video recording will be emailed to all students the following day.
Zoom Meeting Information:
The morning of the class (9:00am CST) you will receive an email invitation for your zoom class.
The class will open at 9:30am. We encourage you to log in by 9:45am CST.
Steve Shields, Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner will provide the basic material to utilize these wonderful aspects of tapping.
About Your Instructor: Steve Shields has been studying holistic healing and wellness techniques since 2004. He has received training and provides teaching in the following: Certified EFT Advanced Practitioner. Certified with the Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET). He has taught EFT classes, workshops, and provided individual sessions since 2009. Certified Hypnotherapist. Certified with the Omni Hypnosis Training Center, National Guild of Hypnotists, 2005. Certified in Past Life Progression Therapy with Brian Weiss. 2005 Reiki Practitioner and Master Teacher training at MSI Healing and Wellness Center, Evanston, IL. Yoga Instructor from 2004 to present. Teaching basic Hatha Yoga and its applications for wellness.