Call Today! (847) 866-0505
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you learned a new exciting way of how to design beautiful special crystal gifts for your family and friends. Giving gifts from nature and from your spirit within this class is a unique and wonderful approach to promote peace, harmony, awareness and thoughtful connections with family and friends.This is a newly designed class regarding how we can prepare beautiful crystal gifts for our loved ones, family and acquaintances.
In this class, you will learn …
– learn about different types of crystals and what they can do to ease stress and facilitate peace
– learn how to combine crystals with forest wood to beautifully present your gifts
– learn blessing methods for your crystal and natural gifts with native techniques
– learn the properties of certain stones for gift giving
– explore the world of forest gifts with native wisdom
– experience working with nature and making a connection with nature spirits
– discover new ways of gifting and designing natural gifts
– prepare story cards to share your thoughts regarding your gifts
Come explore, experience, discover many new and mindful ways of preparing crystal gifts. Register with a friend to enjoy this unique and fun filled class.
Each attending student will receive their own individual workstation with the following materials and supplies included; Natural ribbons, Fallen woods, Story card material, One small quartz Crystal, Sage herb, Cedar herb, Other botanical herbs, Organic dried rose petals, Tissue wrappings, Glass containers, Individual Work station cloth.
Bring your own crystals if you like or purchase some from our mystical store
This is an in-person experience only
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.
To learn more about Billie Topa Tate and her services, click here