Refreshing, rejuvenating the Circle of Life. Wisdom Woman Spirit Retreat. Experience a very unique and rare retreat guided by the woman shaman spirit. Filled with fresh new Wisdom Woman Spirit energy. The essence of the woman shaman spirit training is refreshing, timeless and connects us with tranquility, healing, happiness and vitality. Guided by Billie Topa Tate, Mescalero Apache and founder of MSI Wellness Center.
During this mini Wise Woman Spirit retreat you will learn the essence of the Wisdom Woman Spirit and how to use sacred time for yourself. You will learn how the Woman Shaman works with the powers of the natural world. Learn techniques on how to work with nature spirit plant medicine. Experience and learn harvesting songs and create healing medicine teas from trees and healing botanicals.
Also, receive training on how to make a beautiful power tool called a meditation talking stick made from wood that was struck by lightening. Get in touch with the ancient storyteller within each woman to develop a powerful inner tool Also, learn how connect with the Spirit of the Wind for wonderful fresh new insights.
The Alchemy of The Retreat
1) The Mystical aspect of plant medicine and plant medicine spirits
2) Take a walk in nature to identify healing plant medicine
3) Native protocol for harvesting plants
4) Native drum song for the teaching circle
5) The history of power objects, such as, a smudge feather, talking stick
6) Make a spirit ceremony bath with organic healing plants in a healing circle
7) Make a Wise Woman talking stick with wood that was struck by lightening
8) Learn techniques on how to connect with nature spirits
9) Experience and learn harvesting songs
10) Create healing teas from trees and healing botanicals
11) Learn to connect with the Spirit of the Wind for wonderful fresh insights
12) Touch the ancient storyteller within us to develop a powerful inner tool
13) All materials, supplies and Wise Woman Spirit journals are included
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.