A beautifully designed class to create a more positive, peaceful, revitalizing and mindful kitchen. Using indigenous methods, native practices, wellness training and energy techniques to lift our spirit. This class is an apothecary of natural wholesome methods to infuse our kitchen with goodness and new levels of healthy awareness. We all know our kitchen is the heart of our homes and living spaces. This class helps us learn useful and insightful ways to fully integrate information from a native perspective to further empower the heart of our home.
Billie Topa Tate, Mescalero Apache and founder of MSI Wellness Center will share how she energetically uses her kitchen. She will walk us through very empowering practices, wisdom training and native blessings that will help reduce stress, promote peace, assist with sleep and provide mindful vitality.
Why Take This Class ?
- Exciting new ways to energize the heart of our home
- Explore fresh wisdom for a Spirit of Food kitchen
- Experience new knowledge and strategies for happiness and vitality routines within the landscape of our kitchen
- Sacred Blessing to cleanse body, mind, spirit circle of good energy
- 9 steps to prepare to reboot your system, clear your space, center, call forth wisdom self, invoking for wonderful medicine and healing place for your spirit
- Apache water infusions, the water of life ceremony
- Travel glasses and containers
- Smoothies, the energy science of drinking and assimilating
- Jicama, mango, corn, yogurt salad
- Keeping good choices around
- Prickly nopal cactus drink and salad
- Cooking as a family with joy – washing, cutting up veggies
About The Instructor:
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.
Running Time – 2 hour audio class