Tuning Forks are a key aspect of sound and vibrational healing therapy. This form of therapy involves using specific pitches, sounds, and vibrations to relieve pain and bring about homeostasis within the body. Excellent for sore muscles, TMJ, neck pain, and much more. Tuning forks are used to treat everyone from children to adults and even pets. Tuning forks are used for healing because of their ability to emit vibrations and frequency.
In this online class, you will learn…
- The energetic acupuncture points for general pain and
- Spinal flush techniques for lower back and neck pain
- The energy theory of tuning forks and the frequencies for the body
- How to use Tuning Forks for total relaxation of the body as well as site-specific work.
- Tuning Forks and the techniques taught in the workshop can easily integrate into your current healing modality.
You can purchase the student manual ($37+$10 postage) by calling MSI Wellness Center 847-866-0505.