A beautifully designed class to create a more positive, peaceful, revitalizing and mindful kitchen. Using indigenous methods, native practices, wellness training and energy techniques to lift our spirit. This class is an apothecary of natural wholesome methods to infuse our kitchen with goodness and new levels of healthy awareness. We all know our kitchen is the heart of our homes and living spaces. This class helps us learn useful and insightful ways to fully integrate information from a native perspective to further empower the heart of our home.
Billie Topa Tate, Mescalero Apache and founder of MSI Wellness Center will share how she energetically uses her kitchen. She will walk us through very empowering practices, wisdom training and native blessings that will help reduce stress, promote peace, assist with sleep and provide mindful vitality.
Why Take This Class ?
- Exciting new ways to energize the heart of our home
- Explore fresh wisdom for a Spirit of Food kitchen
- Experience new knowledge and strategies for happiness and vitality routines within the landscape of our kitchen
The Spirit and Energy of Food – Getting Started
- The vibration of our kitchen – creating positive energy within our kitchen
- The energetic meaning of our kitchen
- Deciding how we want to live and thrive, navigating energy into your kitchen
- The benefits of mindful energy within our living space
- Simple features of energy placement within the kitchen
- The spirit and energy of food, the native spirit
- The plant spirit medicine communication
- The placement of our intentions for mindful nourishment
- Healthier cooking utensils, upgrading your cooking utensils
- Spring water versus tap water, the water blessing mantra
- Setting a Sacred Intention for our Heart Centered Kitchen
- Space Clearing after assessing what we need
- Hand movements for blessing our food and using the heart center
- The pharmacy of flowers and plants that surround our kitchen
- Seeing our food for what it is and using the connection to nourish yourself and family
About The Instructor:
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.
Running Time – 2 hour audio class