A beautifully designed class to create a more positive, peaceful, revitalizing and mindful kitchen. Using indigenous methods, native practices, wellness training and energy techniques to lift our spirit. This class is an apothecary of natural wholesome methods to infuse our kitchen with goodness and new levels of healthy awareness. We all know our kitchen is the heart of our homes and living spaces. This class helps us learn useful and insightful ways to fully integrate information from a native perspective to further empower the heart of our home.
Billie Topa Tate, Mescalero Apache and founder of MSI Wellness Center will share how she energetically uses her kitchen. She will walk us through very empowering practices, wisdom training and native blessings that will help reduce stress, promote peace, assist with sleep and provide mindful vitality.
Why Take This Class ?
- Exciting new ways to energize the heart of our home
- Explore fresh wisdom for a Spirit of Food kitchen
- Experience new knowledge and strategies for happiness and vitality routines within the landscape of our kitchen
Advanced Energy of Food
- Beginning with native blessing circle for our food and kitchen
- Using thoughts and words that matter
- What is body, mind and spirit as it relates to our food
- Asking our food to bless our body and mind
- Mystical moments of experiencing our food
- Calling forth the wisdom of nutrition
- Stepping into our kitchen as self care as part of our self love
- Sounds and music empowerments
- Gifts for ourselves in the kitchen
- Plant based dried herbs used for teas
- Native spirit organic handmade loose teas for dinner and bedtime, energy ritual for tea, sleep is like medicine, energy is like a healthy river
- Prayers for the plants used in the tea and hand positions to use energy to bless the tea
- Tasting the energy of the plants, using awareness and recognition with native spirit
- Intention for our food “on the go” visuals, earth based knowledge and tasting
- Snack preparation and packing to enhance usage – glass and see thru containers for visual enjoyment
- The appropriate relationship with food and hand blessing for nourishment
- Cracked pepper, pea tendrils, garlic, onion alchemy
- Enjoying our food slowly with all the 5 senses, partaking & savoring flavors
- What to eat for better sleep (avocado) and sleep time teas
- See how you feel after you’ve dined this way
About The Instructor:
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.
Running Time – 2 hour audio class
no handout for this class