Cleaning Instructions for Crystal and Gem Stones
Crystals and gemstones are structured to absorb energy, utilize energy, magnify energy, transmit and receive energy. The general operating system of a crystal is to collect and absorb from its environment and this is why it is important to clean them. The following information is how I clean my crystals; however, there are other methods to cleaning crystals and gemstones. Depending upon the use of your crystal or gemstone it is advisable to clean them weekly or monthly.
Cleaning Instructions for Crystals:
- Use one part salt (regular salt is fine), and two parts water.
- The water is best at room temperature or tap water.
- Submerge the entire crystal in the solution.
- Allow for the crystal or gemstone to remain in the solution for at least 1-2 hours.
- If the crystal or gemstone is too large, use a spray bottle and mist the crystal or gem stone with the solution. As you are spraying the solution on the crystal or gem stone it makes for a more powerful cleansing if you chant while spraying.
- After a thorough saturation, use clear water to rinse the crystal or gemstone.
- Use a towel to dry the crystal.
- The recommended chant is the Om Ah Hum.
Join The New Workshop – Native Guide to Crystal Healing
Saturday June 23rd 10am – 12noon
This Saturday is a new workshop guided by Billie Topa Tate. A Native Guide to Crystals June 23rd Saturday 10am – 12noon. We begin our crystal training with five essential crystals that everyone should have in their tool kit of energetic resources. Learn powerful information on how to use these 5 essential crystals on a daily basis to refresh and balance our energy field and chakras. Click here for more information, https://msi-healing.com/event-registration?ee=1823