Reiki Training for the Healer in You | Chicago Reiki Courses
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese style of hands-on healing, using healing energy and beautiful Reiki Healing Symbols. Reiki is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that allows anyone to improve health and enhance the quality of life.
Reiki is increasingly offered in hospital, hospice, and private practice settings, applied to a variety of illnesses and conditions. Those who receive such treatments report relief of symptoms from numerous health challenges, including mental health issues. Research shows that reiki primarily helps in the reduction of stress, anxiety and depression, as well as relief of chronic pain — the last of which can bring on anxiety and depression, or make episodes worse on.
To reduce stress in your life, please call our center to schedule a Reiki Treatment 847/866-0505
Reiki Training For Healers:
At MSI-Healing, we are proud to provide ongoing courses and training’s for those that heal. We are currently offering 3 very special classes this December for all Reiki Practitioners.
Reiki for the Nervous System
The combination of the nervous system and the muscles, working together to permit movement, is known as the neuromuscular system. Neuromuscular disorders include motor neuron diseases, neuropathies and muscular dystrophies.
The brain controls the movements of skeletal (voluntary) muscles via specialized nerves. The combination of the nervous system and muscles, working together to permit movement, is known as the neuromuscular system.
Reiki treatment or training realizing that balancing their systems can help them to cope better with a wide range of health conditions, including:
- Heart disease
- Chronic pain
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Autism/developmental delays
- Crohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury
- Emotional illness, including mild psychosis
- Fatigue syndromes
Reiki For Addictions Class
A wonderful opportunity to release ourselves and clients from proclivities, tendencies and addictions with specific Reiki applications and techniques.
- Self Care
- Cravings and where they come from
- Why addictions develop
- Mystical anatomy
- Energy stagnation
A beautifully designed training for patients and family members who are healing from cancer. Oncology Reiki uses the energy of Reiki to help facilitate the body’s own healing systems by promoting relaxation and deep meditative states. The techniques and applications can be done both chair and table.
This technique helps the body facilitate a great sense of balance and peacefulness. This balance and peacefulness has great potential to compliment the healing process. Billie Topa Tate, Reiki Master 8th Degree has designed unique Reiki techniques regarding self care and Reiki table sessions specifically for our cancer patients, family and friends.
Learn how to administer …
- Reiki during the chemo therapy session
- Reiki to ” Port ” locations
- Reiki to areas of pain from chemo treatments
- Oncology reiki to the emotional energy field to help infuse the qualities of hope, faith, and a general sense of well being
- Oncology reiki to the other energetic properties of cancer patients to help alleviate fear, stress, anxiety
- Oncology reiki to modify general thoughts which cause anxiety
Learn how to understand, help and use…
- Understand the energetic anatomy of cancer patients
- How to mentor cancer patients on reiki self care respective to their cancer and cancer treatments
- How to help with specific discomforts regarding cancer treatments
- How to use a Reiki blanket during treatments
- How to use oncology reiki breath during chemo treatments
- How to use oncology reiki to set energetic intentions during doctor visits and sleep time