Special Announcement from Billie Topa Tate with reopening details…
We are so very happy to share some great news about our MSI Wellness Center. Welcome back and welcome home. Our beautiful sanctuary filled with trees, gardens, welcoming birds and our class room awaits you. Yes, we are officially opening our doors and welcoming our community back to the center.
Currently, we are in phase 3 and we ask that you…
1) Register 24 hours in advance for our Friday night meditation as we can only have 8 people physically within our space. Please register as soon as possible. Please plan ahead so you can arrive on time. Click HERE to secure your seat for the free community meditation.
2) Social distancing will be implemented. We have mapped out our classroom and sanitation stations are available through out the center.
3) Our MSI classes are physically opened for 8 students and we will be implementing ZOOM for some of our classes to support all our other students from other parts of the country who wish to take specific classes where ZOOM can be applicable. We will implement all phase 3 requirements within our classroom events. Click HERE for the calendar of events.
4) Free Community Meditation will resume for in person Friday May 29th 6:30pm. You must pre – register through our website msi-healing.com. Walk in’s will not be available until we are given the guidelines for groups larger than 10. Please secure your place for the free group community meditation in advance. Click HERE for the calendar of events.
5) Please click HERE to visit our website for more details
According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, Illinois and Evanston are on track to move to Phase 3 of Governor Pritzker’s Restore Illinois plan by May 29, which would allow more businesses to reopen with strict safety precautions and permit gatherings of up to ten people.
Community members should practice strict physical distancing when in public and must wear a cloth face covering when in a public place where a six-foot distance from others is difficult to maintain. Cloth face coverings slow the spread of the virus and help prevent people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Private Session with Billie Topa Tate in person will be available starting Friday May 29th. She works with clients Monday – Friday first appointment begins at 10am and the final at 5pm. Click HERE to learn more about services by Billie Topa Tate.
About Billie Topa Tate
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.