Author: Billie Topa Tate
5 Unique Techniques for Space Clearing
Space Clearing can be easy and enjoyable.
In Feng Shui, it is recommended to do a deep space clearing at least once a year. It is also recommended to do space clearing after an intensely negative event, such as a divorce, for example, or before moving into a house with negative energies (for example, a foreclosed house).
What is Space Clearing:
Space Clearing, or “house healing” is a ritual performed in a room, house, office or building to rid the space of negative energy or misfortune and create a place of blessings.
5 techniques for Space Clearing:
- Use oils. Combine the Oil of Oregano and Tansy (Flower Essence Only) in a bottle with a dropper. Make sure to clearly mark the container “for non – consumption”. Take a dropper filled with solution and empty down the drains, toilets, and related draining systems. Use a small amount of water to carry the solution down the drain.
- Have the right mindset. Do space clearing when you feel physically fit and healthy, emotionally centered, and mentally focused.
- Take time to attune to the space. Mentally announce yourself and radiate your intention. At the Center of the house, set your intention – radiate out divine light and ask that the divine light Purify and Preserve your home in this divine light for the life of the building. End with So Be It.
- Repair. As well as clearing clutter it is important to fix leaking faucets, replacing worn out mirrors, repair or replace old windows and doors.
- Cleanse. Take a salt bath and use lots of fresh air and sunlight for your home after the Space Clearing.
Messages from the Other Side
I’m in a different world but I can still speak to you…
This beautiful FREE class is filled with loving information from the energy world where heaven and earth meet. During class you will learn to understand the realm where divine helpers and our loved ones reside. This is an open to the public event – come bring your questions.
– Reincarnation is that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life’s actions.
Some of the topics covered…
- The laws of human life, The return to birth, rebirth, reincarnation and emergence
- Bringing over past knowledge from other lifetimes
- Building expansive and beneficial existences – 7 spiritual samskaras of the mind
- Points of exit during the dying process
- The conditions during and after death, The relation of the dead to earth
- Additional topics will be added during this class
- The After Death Life – why do we die and where might we go
Crystal Bowl Meditation Provides Healing
Healing and Meditation with Crystal Bowls
Here are some facts about crystal bowls:
- They help with insomnia, lowered pulse and heart rate, the effects of pain for relaxation, stress reduction.
- Many people use different crystal bowls relating to the note of a particular chakra.
- Sound meditation using crystal bowls can help enter into the meditative state more easily and stay in the meditative state being supported with the use of sound and the angelic tones of crystal bowls and voice.
- Crystal bowls can help support healing on all levels and for all ages. It releases blockages and helps purify your space.
- Crystal bowls are made from highly purified quartz powder which is fused together at high temperature. They are used to grow large single quartz crystals under highly controlled, clean conditions to make silicon chips and also for use in high temperature chemical processes where other containers would not stand the temperature.