Exploring Ways to Promote Calm | MSI Wellness Center
“Nature is the doorway to our wellness” – Billie Topa Tate, Founder of MSI Wellness Center
Often, people ask “how do you work with so many stressful situations and long hours and still stay so calm?” The answer I give them is – self care and goodness to yourself while you are doing your daily work and activities is important.
One aspect of goodness toward our body, mind and spirit means that we upgrade our thoughts especially about yourself and our situation so that we promote a progression of self-awareness and self improvement. Which means you do your best to be guided by higher thought and promote more kindness and wisdom for yourself. I do this by asking the universe to help me daily.
Here are some wonderful ways of promoting a great sense of calm …
- As you walk anywhere send a blessing to the trees and the animals
- Give thanks to the water when you take a shower or bath
- Send a blessing to water before you drink it
- Set a beautiful intention before you start your day by asking for help from the universe
- Use a mantra such as, “I accept my own goodness” say this mantra throughout the day
- Daily meditation – I recommend ‘The Breath of Sacred Wisdom or ‘The Gift of Inner Light‘. You can find on our website by clicking HERE.
- Get good sleep as sleep is like medicine. If you have difficulty sleeping we invite you to try the meditation called ‘Perfect Sleep Meditation‘ you can find it on our website by clicking HERE.
- Come in for a wonderful energy session or request a remote energy session. Everyone gets a little dusty from the trail and this helps. Please call MSI Wellness Center 847-866-0505 to ask for details and schedule your personal session. Click HERE to read services.
- Take a class on how to work with nature or your mind. MSI Wellness Center has some exciting new classes coming up. Click HERE for to see our event calendar.
Our body, mind and spirit will strive to be in a state of balance because our ecosystem inside of us loves to be in sync with the ecosystem outside of us. It is important for us to take care of both ecosystems in a wisdom filled and joyful way.
About the Author Billie Topa Tate:
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.
To learn more about Billie Topa Tate and her services, click here