New Moon Free Community Meditation | Evanston Illinois
PICK A HERO TODAY – Don’t be Distracted – Happy New Moon.
Tapping Into Positive Energy
Happy New Moon – This New Moon is asking all of us to center on a Hero or a wisdom filled person who inspired us, mainly because the energy of this new moon is about making a choice, more importantly making a positive choice to anchor that energy for yourself but also for others. As the heavens opens up and share the energy of emotions, insight, guidance and healing We have the opportunity to create a floor plan for success both spiritually and financially. The energy could be erratic if we don’t focus on the right things. Don’t let all the bad choices government and bad
Tapping Into The New Moon
As the Mystics of old would say .. do not lead with fear but lead with wisdom and wisdom comes with meditation, Good Choices and our sacred breath.
Stay strong and lead with everything you have that is virtuous to help inspire others. Example. Post on Facebook your favorite hero and the virtuous principle your hero holds.
Free Meditation Class in Chicago
Join us for our special new moon meditation this Friday (Oct. 20) 6:30pm. We will be sharing wonderful techniques for the new moon and also providing a special gift for our attending community Join us for this great event and give me a big hug after meditation.
Blessings – Billie Topa Tate
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI (Mystical Sciences Institute) an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages.
Billie is a traditional Native American healer and teacher of Mescalero Apache descent, trained and educated by numerous family Elders and extended family members. She is a Reiki Master Teacher Eighth Degree and licensed therapeutic massage therapist. Billie is an approved provider of continuing education programs for Massage Therapists and Illinois Nurses. Has written and lecturer extensively for more than 18 years. She is internationally recognized as a wonderful teacher, healer and advocate of Earth Friendly endeavors. Billie maintains a successful practice at her MSI center in Evanston, and with the expressed permission from her Native culture Billie shares many of the ancestral principles, healing systems and native wisdoms with her students and clients.
What is a Mystic?
What does it mean to be a mystic?
A mystic removes the barrier that stands between himself and another person by trying to look at life, not only from his own point of view, but also from the point of view of another.
A mystic is someone who seeks a personal experience with the divine rather than through a religion. One who is able to tap into the divine meanings and understandings of each and every happening in one’s life.
How Can One Become A Mystic?
To become a mystic, a person must first train their body and mind to think like a mystic though courses with a master teacher. Other mystic tips include:
- During your travel to and from work, practice a mantra to remove all obstacles. This can be done either coming or going and you may sing it out-loud or with your inner voice. click here for the “Om Ah Hum Meditation” Cd.
- During the day, practice wisdom and be mindful to eliminate ignorance which is fear, anger, jealousy, envy, judgement and laziness. Then, practice wisdom and be mindful to incorporate gentleness, compassion, understanding, strength and patience. Be joyful.
- Before bed time, draw yourself a peaceful salt bath, preform skin brushing and a neti pot. Additional techniques can be found in the Daily Practices Manual.
To further your life and understanding as a mystic, follow the guidance and teachings of our 16 CD Set (now on sale).
Learn the principles and techniques of living your life as a mystic. Experience intuitive understanding and realization of the meaning of existence, taught by mystical master teacher and elder of the Mescalero Apache Tradition.
The Benefits of Reiki for Children
Parents, caregivers and professionals can utilize Reiki techniques and it’s wonderful healing powers to assist children and family members. This is a great way to support our children on their life’s journey with helpful self care applications.
Reiki is a Tibetan style of hands-on healing, using healing energy and beautiful Reiki Healing Symbols. Reiki is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that allows anyone to improve health and enhance the quality of life
Reiki is a wonderful tool to help children experience a calmer and peaceful world. Reiki is a perfect way to begin helping our children to apply calming coping skills. It’s one of the very beneficial ways that children can use their innate abilities to promote peacefulness.
Benefits of using Reiki with children include:
- Coping Techniques for Self Esteem
- Healthy Coping Skills
- School Stress and children with special needs
- Relieves TMJ and Headaches
- Relieve Anxiety, Fear, Low Self
- Helps Kids who have Suffered a Loss
- Sleep Time & Relieving Bad Dreams
New Upcoming Online Classes
We are so very excited to offer online classes- world wide
With great team efforts we have stepped in to the next stage of MSI’s journey and we want you to be part of this wonderful adventure. Please enjoy the below video stream from Billie Topa Tate we would love for you to also share this with a friend. In a few weeks you will be invited to watch video streams on topics such as…
- Native American Smudging and Clearing “How To” video
- Tapping into your Intuition video
- The Introduction to Reiki Phowa video
- Dream Symbology Decoding Principles video
The wonderful benefits of being able to watch classes online include:
- watching from the comfort of your own home
- No commute or traffic
- Watch the videos at whatever time works for you
- Watch the videos as often as you like
- Pause your videos and pick them up later
- The options are endless and designed with you in mind
Watch below for an announcement from Billie Topa Tate, an Apache Elder and MSI Healing INC Founder….