Tag: salt baths
5 Unique Techniques for Space Clearing
Space Clearing can be easy and enjoyable.
In Feng Shui, it is recommended to do a deep space clearing at least once a year. It is also recommended to do space clearing after an intensely negative event, such as a divorce, for example, or before moving into a house with negative energies (for example, a foreclosed house).
What is Space Clearing:
Space Clearing, or “house healing” is a ritual performed in a room, house, office or building to rid the space of negative energy or misfortune and create a place of blessings.
5 techniques for Space Clearing:
- Use oils. Combine the Oil of Oregano and Tansy (Flower Essence Only) in a bottle with a dropper. Make sure to clearly mark the container “for non – consumption”. Take a dropper filled with solution and empty down the drains, toilets, and related draining systems. Use a small amount of water to carry the solution down the drain.
- Have the right mindset. Do space clearing when you feel physically fit and healthy, emotionally centered, and mentally focused.
- Take time to attune to the space. Mentally announce yourself and radiate your intention. At the Center of the house, set your intention – radiate out divine light and ask that the divine light Purify and Preserve your home in this divine light for the life of the building. End with So Be It.
- Repair. As well as clearing clutter it is important to fix leaking faucets, replacing worn out mirrors, repair or replace old windows and doors.
- Cleanse. Take a salt bath and use lots of fresh air and sunlight for your home after the Space Clearing.