What does the Wesak Full Moon Mean?
The Wesak full moon is considered the most powerful full moon of the year. When doing mediation on the Wesak a down pouring of healing energy is given to all those whom are seeking it. It’s allows for one to have contentment, peace and joy. Using this divine healing energy that is cultivated in one’s body and spirit all that can be sent to healing Mother Earth. Wesak is celebrated to commemorate the birth, enlightenment and death of Lord Buddha because according to Buddhists, all the three events took place on the same lunar date.
How does Karma play a positive role in this Wesak Meditation?
While the down pouring of healing energy flows through you at this time you have the opportunity to bless Mother Earth. By doing this selfless act you are then blessed with contentment and peace within.
Wesak Ceremony is held each year. Spiritual initiates gather in the presence of the Enlightened Masters to receive the highest dispensations of the light from Buddha. Which is dispensed into the Earth’s body via the Wesak Valley in the Himalayas.
Want to know more about Wesak…
- Wesak Day is often referred to with other names in each country. Official names of Vesak Day are Vesākha, Vesak, Wesak, Waisak, Visakah Puja, Vaishaka, Buddha Purnima
- Vesak is celebrated to commemorate the birth, enlightenment and death of Lord Buddha because according to Buddhists, all the three events took place on the same lunar date.
- The Buddhist eat a vegetarian diet prior to the festival in order to cleanse and purify themselves.
Acts of Kindness during the Wesak
In India, Vesak Day is known as Buddha Purnima. On this day, Buddhists do not eat meat. This is considered an act of compassion towards animals. People are encouraged to perform other acts of kindness such as sharing food with the poor. Some people even set up road stalls providing free, clean drinking water.
Join us for Wesak Meditation and Ceremony on May 20th…
Feng Shui Guidelines For Your Home, Office or Business
The Beautiful and Ancient System of Feng Shui has helped people harness universal forces and lead lives rich in good health, wealth and happiness.
Feng Shui practice can be applied to almost every facet of the living and working condition. It has to do with enhancing the energies of the surrounding environment as well as the immediate living and working space. It functions on the premise that if one lives- breathes, sleeps, sits, eats, and works – surrounded by healthy, vibrant energy, then one will be enveloped by an aura of good vibrations that attract excellent or healthy success. On the other hand, if one is shrouded by bad energy or constrictive energy, the environment brings constrictive or unhealthy outcomes.
10 Feng Shui Guidelines For Your Home, Office or Business
- Create a separation between the entrance foyer and the rest of the interior space. Transition time is needed from the exterior world into our homes.
- Provide clear-cut pathways both within each room and from room to room. Distinct passageways make one fell secure.
- Represent nature in your home with the five elements; water, fire, metal, wood, earth. These remind us of our connection to the whole earth and they nurture a sense of well-being.
- Have important seating areas in your home facing windows that look east or south. Sunlight promotes optimism.
- Arrange your bed so that you can see any person who enters the room without having to turn your head more than 45 degrees. You do not want to be startled when you are trying to relax.
- Furnish your home with both yin lines (curved) and yang lines (straight). A combination of masculine and feminine lines will create balance.
- Make provisions for both intense and soft lighting with in each room. Lighting can create appropriate atmospheres.
- Separate the food preparation area from the front door. Kitchens too close to the front door invite overindulgence.
- Use high chi colors like red, purple, fuchsia and russet judiciously in conversation areas. These colors can excite, aggravate and energize.
- Keep your home in optimum condition. Your home’s health mirrors your own.
Negative energy can linger anywhere – curtains, clothes, and people. Here is a perfect way to clear the icky feeling from whatever it is. Also perfect to play in your child’s room (or in a family/conference room) while they are away.
Continue to keep the energy in your home, office or children’s room clean, clear and positive by using the:
What is an Astrological Mapping Report and What are the Benefits?
A 12 month astrological reading and mapping can greatly increase your yearly success and positive outlook. Understanding what to expect for each month of the year will provide you with insights and a head-start on how you should proceed through the year. This customized report based on your time, location and place of birth can be completed for you at any time of the year.
Enjoy the free online video below. In this 1 minute video, Billie Topa Tate will explain:
What is an Astrological Mapping Report and How will it help you throughout the year?
An Astrological Mapping can help you identify:
- Health Expectations
- Life Style Changes
- Auspicious moments in the Heavens
- Career and Financial Stability
- Prosperity and abundance
- Optimize Lunar & Solar eclipse
- Working with Retrogrades
5 Ways to Cultivate Gratitude
In this season of thankfulness, it is important to take a step back, look at your life, actions and mindset to consider how you can increase your personal gratitude and happiness. Gratitude is possessing the ability to recognize the sources of goodness and to return to that source with kindness.
Benefits of Gratitude:
- Helps us focus on what we already have instead of what we lack
- Reduces Stress
- Provides contentment which comes from being thankful for what you have
- Produces healthier mind and body
5 Ways To Possess Gratitude:
- Keep a Gratitude Journal each day. At the start of your day, write down one thing you are grateful for. This will help you begin your day with positive intentions.
- Give, Give, Give. Donate to charity. Give your time or money. By giving of yourself you will become grateful for all you have and also for all you are able to do for others in need.
- Smile and genuinely thank people for compliments. Taking a compliment can be difficult for some. Make sure to really listen when someone pays you a compliment, take it in and thank them in sincerity. Later, you can reflect on that compliment and return the favor to that person with a genuine compliment towards them!
- Meditate. Take time out of your day to meditate. This will help to keep focus and perspective on the good and calm.
- Find value in the negative. Remember, there is always positive even in the most unfortunate situations. Locate the positive and your gratitude will appear!
The word Gratitude is truly a verb, meaning it is a practice. It needs cultivating and is always developing. Begin today by sharing this blog with those your are grateful for having in your life!
International Day of Peace | Messengers of Peace
The International Day of Peace, sometimes unofficially known as World Peace Day, is observed annually on September 21. It is dedicated to world peace, and specifically the absence of war and violence.
On Monday, September 21st, join us in our effort to become Messengers of Peace. Peace is an inner feeling of well being to be shared globally and locally.
How can I be a Messenger of Peace?
- Meditate. Make each moment a representation of peace within and send peace to all around the world. Begin your morning by connecting with the breath.
- Take ten minutes to have an expansive breath and picture a place that you feel happy, calm and quite. A great way to connect with your breath is by following a guided meditation such as the Timelessness Meditation.
- Share smiles throughout your day. – Smile, it makes us giggle and it makes us rejoice in the little moments we share together.
- Global Sunset Meditation. Click here https://msi-healing.com/meditation at sunset on September 21, where-ever you are around the world to experience peace peace and perfect peace and the opportunity to share that with your loved ones. This 27 minute guided meditation is easy to follow, promotes relaxation and blessings to all.
Secretary-General’s Countdown Message
Every year on the International Day of Peace, the United Nations calls on the people of the world to reaffirm their commitment to living in harmony as members of a single human family.
This year’s commemoration, “Partnerships for Peace — Dignity for All”, highlights the importance of cooperation in silencing the guns and advancing the cause. Without the support of governments, civil society, the private sector, faith-based groups and non-governmental organizations, peace will remain elusive.
This year marks the 70th anniversary of the United Nations as well as a transition to a new global sustainable development agenda and meaningful action on climate change.
Over the next couple of days, let us stand with the millions of people across the world who are suffering the devastating impact of violence and conflict. Let us share ideas and plans for helping and supporting them in their time of dire need.
Together, as “partners for peace”, we can achieve a world of peace, prosperity and dignity for all.