Journey Into Gentleness with the Angels
This year, 2015, is the year of the ‘heart center’ and getting to know yourself better. What better way to do that then to invite the energy of gentleness into your life with the help of the angels.
Gentleness is a soul quality that is part of our nature. But our karmas of self judgment and harshness can block the flow of our natural state of gentleness. The angels in this upcoming course Healing Angels of the Energy Field, can create a bridge for us to return to the space of peace and calm within.
The Benefits of Gentleness:
Everyone and everything can benefit from energy of gentleness. Gentleness reminds us to slow down, breathe deep and take it easy. It allows us the space to take good care of our bodies and minds.
The angels have told me time and again that gentleness is the best medicine. Gentleness washes away pain and suffering by helping us to see ourselves through the eyes of love.
About our course: Healing Angels of the Energy Field Meditation with Jill Kempner
Each week we will connect with a awesome angel that has a healing gift to offer. Thru a simple and gentle Heartlink process, we connect directly to the heart of the healing angel and receive energy and information for our highest good. The doorway to the heart is gratitude and gratitude opens us to being gentle w ourselves and each other. Gentleness is a gift from our soul and serves to soften our relationships, esp w our own bodies and minds.
If you are interested in cultivating more gentleness in your life this year, then this 5 week meditation with the angels is for you.
Simple steps to connect your heart with the angels…
- Placing your hands on your heart and inhale
- As you exhale, feel into any hardness or tension that may be present
- Breathe in filling your heart w gentleness and the angels love
- Breathe out, relaxing your shoulders, letting tension melt away
- Offer a prayer of invitation
- Establish an angelic heartlink
- Experience the angels presence, practicing discernment
This is a 5 course series running every Thursday’s 7:00pm – 8:30pm beginning January 29, 2015
About the Instructor:
Jill Kempner has been in the healing field for 15 years. She works as a massage therapist and yoga teacher integrating the love and wisdom of Reiki and the angels into all her healing sessions and classes. Jill loves working as an IET Master Instructor and connecting with the angelic realm because their offerings of love and compassion is the true healing power.
Easy Steps To Start Meditating
Here are ways to make meditation simple.
Everyone says how beneficial meditation is, but either finding a place to start or even the time to start is often the first road block. We wanted to share with you some simple, realistic ways to make meditation a part of your life and, in turn, experience the wonderful benefits.
Meditation originally was meant to help deepen understanding of the sacred and mystical forces of life. These days, meditation is commonly used for relaxation and stress reduction.
What are the benefits of meditation?
The emotional benefits of meditation can include:
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
- Building skills to manage your stress
- Increasing self-awareness
- Focusing on the present
- Reducing negative emotions
Some research suggests that meditation may help people manage symptoms of conditions such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Sleep problems
Easy Steps To Start Meditating.
- Instead of thinking about your next event or facebook update, start to mind map your meditation, such as: the time of the day, place, and type of meditation.
- Pick a place where you know you won’t be interrupted by someone, your phone, or general technology. As much as sitting outside at the beach or the park sounds inviting, at the beginning, possibly pick a place in your home where you can maybe close the door. Save the outside for when you can focus completely on your meditation.
- When you pick a time, tell yourself you don’t have to stick with that time forever. The optimal time of the day is what is best for your schedule. It’s recommended to start your day with meditation so that you can continuously go back to that place with which you started your day. Just breathe
- A perfect meditation with which to start is a guided meditation. What is a guided meditation? A guided meditation is one that you listen to and follow along. The narrator will guide you with their words to help you breathe, visualize, and meditate. Click here for a free meditation – Loving Kindness Meditation. This is a 27 minute meditation designed for stress relief. If the length of this meditation is too long, start with the Timelessness Meditation. This is a perfect 10-minute guided meditation for connecting with your expansive breathe.
So now you know a little bit of the history, the reasons why to meditate, and some simple steps to making meditation a part of your life. Also, you don’t need to sit up, fancy yoga clothes, or a meditation altar. Start with just your time, place, and meditation. Once you start and create that connection with having an expansive breathe and calmness, you will want to stick with it. Don’t worry if a couple of days pass and you haven’t had time. Always know that it is there for you and all you have to do is pick a place and a time, and meditate.
We offer a free open to the public meditation every Friday at 6:30pm. The Loving Kindness Meditation has been offered for over 14 years on the North Shore in Evanston, Illinois. You are always welcome to walk in, no reservations required, and you don’t need to bring anything nor wear special attire. It’s a wonderful day to end the week and start your weekend. We would love to see you. MSI Wellness Center 2153 Ashland Ave Suite 3 Evanston IL 60201. Call for details 847-866-0505.
5 Ways To Create Peace of Mind
What does it mean to have peace of mind?
This is a very individualized question. Peace of mind is when you are free from the burdens that exist in everyday life. Sure, the trials and tribulations may still present themselves, but when you are experiencing peace, these burdens have no effect on you. Peace of mind comes from various sources. In order to have peace of mind, you must first be responsible to do what you know is right.
Here are 5 ways to create peace of mind:
- Wish Good Things For Yourself
- Send a Prayer to Someone
- Take a walk and Send Blessings to Mother Earth
- Learn to Trust Yourself
- Express Gratitude
How can meditation bring peace of mind?
Meditation releases the stresses that are accumulated in our mind and leaves it fresh and clear. It brings the mind to the present moment. Will we feel like smiling in two hours? We can only plan for it. But, we can smile NOW. That is in our hands. Any action is possible only in the present moment. When we act with complete awareness of our current state and when the mind is totally attentive to the moment: the action is perfect and mistakes do not happen.
The floor is yours…
What’s gives you peace of mind when times are tough and stressful? Please leave a comment below and let us know.