The Modern Day Yoga | Prep for Sleep and Natural Breath
Modern Day Yogi
“Mindful preparation for Sleep and using the Natural Breath”
In our modern day world, we’re inundated with many stresses and pressures to perform. Many feel like there’s just not enough time to get everything done. By the time we get to bedtime, we’re still feeling these pressures of the day. I hear from people all the time that they’re experience sleep issues. Trying to get to sleep or having problems sleeping soundly are common issues.
Meditation and Sleep:
We have learned that getting enough quality sleep provides many benefits to our overall health and wellness. Getting enough sleep helps regulate our metabolic rate. We’re learning how this actually enhances weight loss.
Cellular health and revitalization improves with better sleep.
How to provide a better transition from our busy day to more quality sleep time:
- Set a mindful intention to create space between the events of the day and sleep time.
- Identify the point where you’re done with the day’s events.
- Use a statement to declare the end of that part of the day. An example could be “I am done with my day and I will resume tomorrow”.
- Sit comfortably with your back supported.
A Yoga Expert’s approach to using our “Natural Breath”:
- Inhale and exhale through the nose letting the breath flow in its own way.
- Be mindful of keeping the physical body relaxed as the breath flows.
- Center the mind on gently watching the breath. If you feel distracted or occupied with thoughts, gently return to watching the breath.
- The exhale provides release of tension and effort in your physical body and in your thoughts.
- Each cycle of breath releases deeper.
- Practice for a few minutes.
Restorative Yoga is a very good session to access benefits for sleep time too.
At MSI-Healing, we have a Restorative Yoga class once a month.
Hope you can join us.
About The Author:
Steve Sheilds has been a Yoga practitioner since 1996, and teaches Healing Yoga classes at Keystone Healing Center, MSI-Healing in Evanston, IL and Gilda’s Club, a support community for those living with Cancer, in Chicago.
International Day of Peace | Messengers of Peace
The International Day of Peace, sometimes unofficially known as World Peace Day, is observed annually on September 21. It is dedicated to world peace, and specifically the absence of war and violence.
On Monday, September 21st, join us in our effort to become Messengers of Peace. Peace is an inner feeling of well being to be shared globally and locally.
How can I be a Messenger of Peace?
- Meditate. Make each moment a representation of peace within and send peace to all around the world. Begin your morning by connecting with the breath.
- Take ten minutes to have an expansive breath and picture a place that you feel happy, calm and quite. A great way to connect with your breath is by following a guided meditation such as the Timelessness Meditation.
- Share smiles throughout your day. – Smile, it makes us giggle and it makes us rejoice in the little moments we share together.
- Global Sunset Meditation. Click here https://msi-healing.com/meditation at sunset on September 21, where-ever you are around the world to experience peace peace and perfect peace and the opportunity to share that with your loved ones. This 27 minute guided meditation is easy to follow, promotes relaxation and blessings to all.
Secretary-General’s Countdown Message
Every year on the International Day of Peace, the United Nations calls on the people of the world to reaffirm their commitment to living in harmony as members of a single human family.
This year’s commemoration, “Partnerships for Peace — Dignity for All”, highlights the importance of cooperation in silencing the guns and advancing the cause. Without the support of governments, civil society, the private sector, faith-based groups and non-governmental organizations, peace will remain elusive.
This year marks the 70th anniversary of the United Nations as well as a transition to a new global sustainable development agenda and meaningful action on climate change.
Over the next couple of days, let us stand with the millions of people across the world who are suffering the devastating impact of violence and conflict. Let us share ideas and plans for helping and supporting them in their time of dire need.
Together, as “partners for peace”, we can achieve a world of peace, prosperity and dignity for all.
4 Steps to Connecting to the Energy of Angels
The angels love to help and all we have to do is ask. Angelic invitation starts with a simple setting of intention. Opening your heart to angelic love, you will gain access to your inner wisdom answering your deepest questions.
Step 1: Offer a prayer of invitation.
1. Angel Ariel, please work with me so I may receive your gift of healing.
2. Please guide, direct, surround and protect me.
3. Let me receive energy and information for my highest good and highest healing.
Each angel has a specific prayer which will be do in class.
Step 2: Establish an Angelic Heartlink.
A Heartlink is a golden cord of light that flows from your heart to the heart of the chosen angel.
1. Awareness. Bring your awareness to your heart center.
2. Gratitude. In a way that is right and perfect for you, offer a prayer of gratitude to Great Spirit and your chosen angel.
3. Heartlink. Project a golden cord, called a heartlink, from your heart up through your throat, third eye and crown chakras up into the highest angelic realm, w the intent of connecting to the heart of this angel.
4. Send energy. Start the flow of energy thru the Heartlink by sending love and gratitude for this healing moment.
5. Receive energy. This is the best part! Opening your heart to take in all the love this healing angel is sending you. The angels love will be 10 times stronger then the love you sent.
Step 3: Experience the angels presence.
Once you are connected w the angels energy, simply sit quietly and experience the angels presence. Notice any and all sensations in your body and notice what you see with your inner vision and what you hear with your inner voice.
Step 4: Practice Discernment
The angels energy will always be gentle and loving. If for any reason you are not feeling this love you can simply say stop and the Heartlink will disconnect. You can rest assured that the angels messages are always positive, constructive, trustworthy and loving.
Join our group for a direct experience with your divine self. Deepest Namaste.
Healing angels of the energy field is a 5 week meditation journey w the angels. Each week we open our hearts and minds to the love and wisdom of these powerful yet gentle Divine beings with a simple Heartlink.
The angels love us completely and want to help us w every aspect of our lives. No challenge or worry is too big or too trivial in the eyes of Spirit. The angels act as a bridge from heaven to earth and are here to serve, bringing peace and blessings.
Take time for yourself to breathe, relax and connect w your angels in this safe and enjoyable setting. Meditation with the angels is a great self care tool to find your inner calm.
The many benefits of this course are:
- Joining a community of like hearted friends and meditating w the angels.
- Receiving energy and information for your highest good and highest healing.
Connecting with your soul and your awakening to your divine life purpose.
- Opening to heal on all levels. PEMSE. Physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and etherically.
- Relaxing and letting go of stress as your heart opens to the love and wisdom of the angels
About the Instructor:
Jill Kempner has been in the healing field for 15 years. She works as a massage therapist and yoga teacher integrating the love and wisdom of Reiki and the angels into all her healing sessions and classes. Jill loves working as an IET Master Instructor and connecting with the angelic realm because their offerings of love and compassion is the true healing power.
How To Attract Money and Prosperity
By altering your thoughts, actions and energy you can enable yourself to attract success and become a magnet for money.
3 Ways To Increase Prosperity:
- Change your thoughts and actions. The way in which you think about money and your success will have an affect on how you receive money. Your energy is a key factor in determining your financial prosperity. When you switch your thoughts and energy from the negatives such as “I will never have enough money” or “I can’t afford my bills” to “I am happy with what I have” and “I will have an abundance of financial stability”, you are creating gratitude and opening up yourself to receiving money.
- Practice the “$5″ rule. Take all your $5 bills and put them into red envelope. Follow this technique for 3 -5 months for all $5 bills come your way. Then apply half towards a needed loan and half towards a needed vacation.
- Learn the techniques. Join a class or execute techniques as proven to work by experts. Watch this class to tap into the incredible power using special techniques which manifests positive strong energies for financial prosperity, abundant platforms and that mimic factors to attract money. This class includes wonderful insights, and provides words techniques and an in depth invocation to create a magnet for money within our energy field. A helpful handout is included to guide you through the process.
Click on the video above to enjoy your free preview – Namaste
Follow a morning or evening prosperity invocation:
Respective to The following Credit Card _________________________(
5 Unique Techniques for Space Clearing
Space Clearing can be easy and enjoyable.
In Feng Shui, it is recommended to do a deep space clearing at least once a year. It is also recommended to do space clearing after an intensely negative event, such as a divorce, for example, or before moving into a house with negative energies (for example, a foreclosed house).
What is Space Clearing:
Space Clearing, or “house healing” is a ritual performed in a room, house, office or building to rid the space of negative energy or misfortune and create a place of blessings.
5 techniques for Space Clearing:
- Use oils. Combine the Oil of Oregano and Tansy (Flower Essence Only) in a bottle with a dropper. Make sure to clearly mark the container “for non – consumption”. Take a dropper filled with solution and empty down the drains, toilets, and related draining systems. Use a small amount of water to carry the solution down the drain.
- Have the right mindset. Do space clearing when you feel physically fit and healthy, emotionally centered, and mentally focused.
- Take time to attune to the space. Mentally announce yourself and radiate your intention. At the Center of the house, set your intention – radiate out divine light and ask that the divine light Purify and Preserve your home in this divine light for the life of the building. End with So Be It.
- Repair. As well as clearing clutter it is important to fix leaking faucets, replacing worn out mirrors, repair or replace old windows and doors.
- Cleanse. Take a salt bath and use lots of fresh air and sunlight for your home after the Space Clearing.