Benefits of Obtaining a Meditation Teacher Certification
Meditation Instructor Certification program offers a highly interactive and effective way of deepening your personal mindfulness meditation practice & learning how to teach meditation to others.
The Meditation Certification is:
- For those who desire to strengthen their foundation and expand their capabilities as professionals in any work environment, including healthcare (allopathic, holistic, or lifestyle improvement), education, technology and business.
For any person who chooses to experience greater health, creativity, decision-making abilities, happiness, and more successful personal and professional relationships.
The program is designed to lead students toward self-care, self-awareness, self-reliance, and Self-realization—all that fosters a balanced and truly fulfilling life.
Achieve your goals and inspire others to reach theirs. This certification enables an individual to successfully begin a wonderful journey of teaching meditation.
Meditation is becoming well known in today’s world as an invaluable tool for enhancing one’s quality of life. Meditation teachers are needed and wanted in yoga studios, churches, businesses, health clubs — the list goes on and on.
The certification training begins when you you are ready. Ignite Your Intention! Click here to learn more about Meditation Teacher Training, https://msi-healing.com/services/meditation-teacher-training-certification
One of the important aspects of receiving your Meditation Teacher Certification is …. “who certifies you?” Billie Topa Tate has a long history of teaching and service to the community and has a long standing teaching reputation with the general public. Your certification would help you connect with many people who have heard of her work as a Native American Teacher.
Billie has provided services for Rush Hospital, Northwestern University (teaching medical students, indigenous wellness, as well as, sacred breath, Reiki training and short burst meditations ) as well as The Cancer Center of American. This professional standing with the medical community combined with her field work and expertise further enhances the value of your Teacher Training. She is the developer of Oncology Reiki, The Reiki Phowa, Loving Kindness Meditation and so many other training courses. People also find it exciting to connect with Native Teachers who can add value to their training principles. After your certification, you will receive a beautiful certificate which you can display for your students to view as well as utilizing our Center and Billie Topa Tate as your resource and professional support.
Feng Shui Guidelines For Your Home, Office or Business
The Beautiful and Ancient System of Feng Shui has helped people harness universal forces and lead lives rich in good health, wealth and happiness.
Feng Shui practice can be applied to almost every facet of the living and working condition. It has to do with enhancing the energies of the surrounding environment as well as the immediate living and working space. It functions on the premise that if one lives- breathes, sleeps, sits, eats, and works – surrounded by healthy, vibrant energy, then one will be enveloped by an aura of good vibrations that attract excellent or healthy success. On the other hand, if one is shrouded by bad energy or constrictive energy, the environment brings constrictive or unhealthy outcomes.
10 Feng Shui Guidelines For Your Home, Office or Business
- Create a separation between the entrance foyer and the rest of the interior space. Transition time is needed from the exterior world into our homes.
- Provide clear-cut pathways both within each room and from room to room. Distinct passageways make one fell secure.
- Represent nature in your home with the five elements; water, fire, metal, wood, earth. These remind us of our connection to the whole earth and they nurture a sense of well-being.
- Have important seating areas in your home facing windows that look east or south. Sunlight promotes optimism.
- Arrange your bed so that you can see any person who enters the room without having to turn your head more than 45 degrees. You do not want to be startled when you are trying to relax.
- Furnish your home with both yin lines (curved) and yang lines (straight). A combination of masculine and feminine lines will create balance.
- Make provisions for both intense and soft lighting with in each room. Lighting can create appropriate atmospheres.
- Separate the food preparation area from the front door. Kitchens too close to the front door invite overindulgence.
- Use high chi colors like red, purple, fuchsia and russet judiciously in conversation areas. These colors can excite, aggravate and energize.
- Keep your home in optimum condition. Your home’s health mirrors your own.
Negative energy can linger anywhere – curtains, clothes, and people. Here is a perfect way to clear the icky feeling from whatever it is. Also perfect to play in your child’s room (or in a family/conference room) while they are away.
Continue to keep the energy in your home, office or children’s room clean, clear and positive by using the:
The Modern Day Yoga | Prep for Sleep and Natural Breath
Modern Day Yogi
“Mindful preparation for Sleep and using the Natural Breath”
In our modern day world, we’re inundated with many stresses and pressures to perform. Many feel like there’s just not enough time to get everything done. By the time we get to bedtime, we’re still feeling these pressures of the day. I hear from people all the time that they’re experience sleep issues. Trying to get to sleep or having problems sleeping soundly are common issues.
Meditation and Sleep:
We have learned that getting enough quality sleep provides many benefits to our overall health and wellness. Getting enough sleep helps regulate our metabolic rate. We’re learning how this actually enhances weight loss.
Cellular health and revitalization improves with better sleep.
How to provide a better transition from our busy day to more quality sleep time:
- Set a mindful intention to create space between the events of the day and sleep time.
- Identify the point where you’re done with the day’s events.
- Use a statement to declare the end of that part of the day. An example could be “I am done with my day and I will resume tomorrow”.
- Sit comfortably with your back supported.
A Yoga Expert’s approach to using our “Natural Breath”:
- Inhale and exhale through the nose letting the breath flow in its own way.
- Be mindful of keeping the physical body relaxed as the breath flows.
- Center the mind on gently watching the breath. If you feel distracted or occupied with thoughts, gently return to watching the breath.
- The exhale provides release of tension and effort in your physical body and in your thoughts.
- Each cycle of breath releases deeper.
- Practice for a few minutes.
Restorative Yoga is a very good session to access benefits for sleep time too.
At MSI-Healing, we have a Restorative Yoga class once a month.
Hope you can join us.
About The Author:
Steve Sheilds has been a Yoga practitioner since 1996, and teaches Healing Yoga classes at Keystone Healing Center, MSI-Healing in Evanston, IL and Gilda’s Club, a support community for those living with Cancer, in Chicago.
International Day of Peace | Messengers of Peace
The International Day of Peace, sometimes unofficially known as World Peace Day, is observed annually on September 21. It is dedicated to world peace, and specifically the absence of war and violence.
On Monday, September 21st, join us in our effort to become Messengers of Peace. Peace is an inner feeling of well being to be shared globally and locally.
How can I be a Messenger of Peace?
- Meditate. Make each moment a representation of peace within and send peace to all around the world. Begin your morning by connecting with the breath.
- Take ten minutes to have an expansive breath and picture a place that you feel happy, calm and quite. A great way to connect with your breath is by following a guided meditation such as the Timelessness Meditation.
- Share smiles throughout your day. – Smile, it makes us giggle and it makes us rejoice in the little moments we share together.
- Global Sunset Meditation. Click here https://msi-healing.com/meditation at sunset on September 21, where-ever you are around the world to experience peace peace and perfect peace and the opportunity to share that with your loved ones. This 27 minute guided meditation is easy to follow, promotes relaxation and blessings to all.
Secretary-General’s Countdown Message
Every year on the International Day of Peace, the United Nations calls on the people of the world to reaffirm their commitment to living in harmony as members of a single human family.
This year’s commemoration, “Partnerships for Peace — Dignity for All”, highlights the importance of cooperation in silencing the guns and advancing the cause. Without the support of governments, civil society, the private sector, faith-based groups and non-governmental organizations, peace will remain elusive.
This year marks the 70th anniversary of the United Nations as well as a transition to a new global sustainable development agenda and meaningful action on climate change.
Over the next couple of days, let us stand with the millions of people across the world who are suffering the devastating impact of violence and conflict. Let us share ideas and plans for helping and supporting them in their time of dire need.
Together, as “partners for peace”, we can achieve a world of peace, prosperity and dignity for all.
4 Steps to Connecting to the Energy of Angels
The angels love to help and all we have to do is ask. Angelic invitation starts with a simple setting of intention. Opening your heart to angelic love, you will gain access to your inner wisdom answering your deepest questions.
Step 1: Offer a prayer of invitation.
1. Angel Ariel, please work with me so I may receive your gift of healing.
2. Please guide, direct, surround and protect me.
3. Let me receive energy and information for my highest good and highest healing.
Each angel has a specific prayer which will be do in class.
Step 2: Establish an Angelic Heartlink.
A Heartlink is a golden cord of light that flows from your heart to the heart of the chosen angel.
1. Awareness. Bring your awareness to your heart center.
2. Gratitude. In a way that is right and perfect for you, offer a prayer of gratitude to Great Spirit and your chosen angel.
3. Heartlink. Project a golden cord, called a heartlink, from your heart up through your throat, third eye and crown chakras up into the highest angelic realm, w the intent of connecting to the heart of this angel.
4. Send energy. Start the flow of energy thru the Heartlink by sending love and gratitude for this healing moment.
5. Receive energy. This is the best part! Opening your heart to take in all the love this healing angel is sending you. The angels love will be 10 times stronger then the love you sent.
Step 3: Experience the angels presence.
Once you are connected w the angels energy, simply sit quietly and experience the angels presence. Notice any and all sensations in your body and notice what you see with your inner vision and what you hear with your inner voice.
Step 4: Practice Discernment
The angels energy will always be gentle and loving. If for any reason you are not feeling this love you can simply say stop and the Heartlink will disconnect. You can rest assured that the angels messages are always positive, constructive, trustworthy and loving.
Join our group for a direct experience with your divine self. Deepest Namaste.
Healing angels of the energy field is a 5 week meditation journey w the angels. Each week we open our hearts and minds to the love and wisdom of these powerful yet gentle Divine beings with a simple Heartlink.
The angels love us completely and want to help us w every aspect of our lives. No challenge or worry is too big or too trivial in the eyes of Spirit. The angels act as a bridge from heaven to earth and are here to serve, bringing peace and blessings.
Take time for yourself to breathe, relax and connect w your angels in this safe and enjoyable setting. Meditation with the angels is a great self care tool to find your inner calm.
The many benefits of this course are:
- Joining a community of like hearted friends and meditating w the angels.
- Receiving energy and information for your highest good and highest healing.
Connecting with your soul and your awakening to your divine life purpose.
- Opening to heal on all levels. PEMSE. Physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and etherically.
- Relaxing and letting go of stress as your heart opens to the love and wisdom of the angels
About the Instructor:
Jill Kempner has been in the healing field for 15 years. She works as a massage therapist and yoga teacher integrating the love and wisdom of Reiki and the angels into all her healing sessions and classes. Jill loves working as an IET Master Instructor and connecting with the angelic realm because their offerings of love and compassion is the true healing power.