What is a Reiki Practitioner and what do they do?
Reiki is an ancient healing modality which allows the practitioner to assist in bringing balance to the energy field (Aura) thereby allowing the physical body to begin healing in a natural way.
Reiki is a Universal Energy that has no time or space constraints and can be used to send healing to anyone, any time or anywhere. Students are attuned to Reiki Symbols which add strength to the flow of reiki energy as the body’s energy field regains balance.
YOUR AURA FIELD | KEEPING THE FREQUENCY HIGH
Universal energy connects each of us to all that is around us. Every living being is connected to the universal energy and each one of us has our own unique frequency. Positive thoughts keep our frequency high, as well as leading a healthy lifestyle, allows you to have and keep a healthy frequency. Positive energy for example, being Happy or in Love is a way our frequencies reach a much higher level. When we live in a state of negativity, lack of exercise or by eating unhealthy food we lower our energetic frequencies. Another way to lower your frequency, is by using products with chemicals, drinking alcohol or taking drugs as choices do not allow the body to have high frequency.
Our life is a reflection of our inner and outer energy. In other words our thoughts, what we do to and put into our physical body. We are responsible for our energy frequency by the choices we make.
Here are 7 simple things that we can do to assist our energy field in keeping our frequency as high as possible:
Try one of these at a time. Integrate one into your day to day life and become aware of any changes that may occur. Do this with love and patience for your body as it becomes safe with each new change.
- BECOME AWARE OF YOUR BREATH AND BREATHING PATTERNS. When you are anxious or fearful focus on expanding your breath. Use an expansive breath to change an Old Pattern and begin a New Pattern. Deep controlled breathing. Awareness and Focus with patience. This is a great way to raise your energetic frequency.
BEGIN A MEDITATION PRACTICE. Meditation just 15-20 minutes 3 to 5 times a week will make a significant change in your daily life and raise your energetic frequency. Meditation is the practice of quieting and focusing the mind. By sitting in a comfortable position, becoming aware of your breathing: slow, deep and rhythmic will allow for stress release as well as a feeling of great calm and peace. The Timelessness is a wonderful 10 min. breath meditation, click here.
ADD EXERCISE TO YOU DAILY ROUTINE. Walking for 20 to 30 minutes is a great way to start. Or look for a class to join: Yoga, Zumba whatever sounds fun to you. Enlist a family member of friend to accompany you.
GO OUT IN NATURE. Take time to go to your favorite spot in nature: Beach, Park, Zoo, The Farm and use all your senses: Sight, Smell, Hearing, Feelings, Tasting to raise your energetic frequency. You will find a sense of peacefulness and see the BEAUTY all around you.
FEED YOUR BODY NATURAL, ORGANIC, CHEMICAL FREE FOODS. Keep you frequency high by purchasing and consuming only natural, chemical free items. This includes the food you put into your body and the daily items you use on your body. From the fruits and vegetables you eat to the perfume, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, nail polish, makeup used on your body, just to name a few everyday items in our lives.
SEE LIFE’S BEAUTY AND ENJOY THE SMALL THINGS. Our lives have become so busy and full with all sorts of activities. You need to give yourself permission to take time to really enjoy life by slowing down. Set aside all your stressful thoughts for a short time to renew you energy field and raise your frequency. You will have a new calmer perspective when you return to your every day, everything will be waiting for you.
JOURNAL YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS. Begin writing/typing your thoughts, feelings, questions, concerns, fears, hopes and dreams. Do this without and judgment about what you write, just release the thoughts from your conscious mind. As humans we judge ourselves and have self talk that can be negative. When we become aware and release these thoughts our energetic frequency raises.
Bring Reiki into your practice for yourself, loved ones and clients. This wonderful user friendly and beautiful Reiki training program is offered three times a year. Click here to learn more about our upcoming training. Also, one on one training is available if class dates do not fit your schedule.
What does the Wesak Full Moon Mean?
The Wesak full moon is considered the most powerful full moon of the year. When doing mediation on the Wesak a down pouring of healing energy is given to all those whom are seeking it. It’s allows for one to have contentment, peace and joy. Using this divine healing energy that is cultivated in one’s body and spirit all that can be sent to healing Mother Earth. Wesak is celebrated to commemorate the birth, enlightenment and death of Lord Buddha because according to Buddhists, all the three events took place on the same lunar date.
How does Karma play a positive role in this Wesak Meditation?
While the down pouring of healing energy flows through you at this time you have the opportunity to bless Mother Earth. By doing this selfless act you are then blessed with contentment and peace within.
Wesak Ceremony is held each year. Spiritual initiates gather in the presence of the Enlightened Masters to receive the highest dispensations of the light from Buddha. Which is dispensed into the Earth’s body via the Wesak Valley in the Himalayas.
Want to know more about Wesak…
- Wesak Day is often referred to with other names in each country. Official names of Vesak Day are Vesākha, Vesak, Wesak, Waisak, Visakah Puja, Vaishaka, Buddha Purnima
- Vesak is celebrated to commemorate the birth, enlightenment and death of Lord Buddha because according to Buddhists, all the three events took place on the same lunar date.
- The Buddhist eat a vegetarian diet prior to the festival in order to cleanse and purify themselves.
Acts of Kindness during the Wesak
In India, Vesak Day is known as Buddha Purnima. On this day, Buddhists do not eat meat. This is considered an act of compassion towards animals. People are encouraged to perform other acts of kindness such as sharing food with the poor. Some people even set up road stalls providing free, clean drinking water.
Join us for Wesak Meditation and Ceremony on May 20th…
Benefits of Obtaining a Meditation Teacher Certification
Meditation Instructor Certification program offers a highly interactive and effective way of deepening your personal mindfulness meditation practice & learning how to teach meditation to others.
The Meditation Certification is:
- For those who desire to strengthen their foundation and expand their capabilities as professionals in any work environment, including healthcare (allopathic, holistic, or lifestyle improvement), education, technology and business.
For any person who chooses to experience greater health, creativity, decision-making abilities, happiness, and more successful personal and professional relationships.
The program is designed to lead students toward self-care, self-awareness, self-reliance, and Self-realization—all that fosters a balanced and truly fulfilling life.
Achieve your goals and inspire others to reach theirs. This certification enables an individual to successfully begin a wonderful journey of teaching meditation.
Meditation is becoming well known in today’s world as an invaluable tool for enhancing one’s quality of life. Meditation teachers are needed and wanted in yoga studios, churches, businesses, health clubs — the list goes on and on.
The certification training begins when you you are ready. Ignite Your Intention! Click here to learn more about Meditation Teacher Training, https://msi-healing.com/services/meditation-teacher-training-certification
One of the important aspects of receiving your Meditation Teacher Certification is …. “who certifies you?” Billie Topa Tate has a long history of teaching and service to the community and has a long standing teaching reputation with the general public. Your certification would help you connect with many people who have heard of her work as a Native American Teacher.
Billie has provided services for Rush Hospital, Northwestern University (teaching medical students, indigenous wellness, as well as, sacred breath, Reiki training and short burst meditations ) as well as The Cancer Center of American. This professional standing with the medical community combined with her field work and expertise further enhances the value of your Teacher Training. She is the developer of Oncology Reiki, The Reiki Phowa, Loving Kindness Meditation and so many other training courses. People also find it exciting to connect with Native Teachers who can add value to their training principles. After your certification, you will receive a beautiful certificate which you can display for your students to view as well as utilizing our Center and Billie Topa Tate as your resource and professional support.
Gifts from the Mind – Online Class from Billie Topa Tate
A message from Billie Topa Tate – Mescalero Apache | Founder MSI Healing INC
Dear One, Words can not express my deepest gratitude for you in my life. Each one of us helps each other to enhance the world with kindness and wisdom. My hope is that we continue to ” Create a Sacred Space One Person at a Time” and wouldn’t it be wonderful if everyone in the world would help each other in some small compassionate way. Imagine a world where everyone practiced meditation and strived to be in gratitude. I want to personally thank you for supporting our efforts to share Native principles, meditation practices, and wisdom filled teachings. Thank you for your help and support. Many Blessings – Billie Topa Tate
Creating a Sacred Intention in the morning is a wonderful Native Tradition to bring into our world wonderful categories of energies.
Remember most thoughts are below the level of awareness and it is always important to invoke in the morning to become aware of our thoughts. Also, Karma equates to “always wanting more of what won’t get us anywhere in the first place”.
Here are some gifts from the mind when we use “Sacred Intention” in the morning before we start our day.
- Have others around you who believe in you, who teach you to be a better person. It is always wonderful to have people around us to inspire us to be better people and to gift us insight that will help us resolve something within our lives.
- Choose well, choose wisely, it is not so much our educational credentials that make our lives, but rather our choices that create our lives. Make your choices wisely, not with emotional judgment but with wisdom, this includes wellness of your body, mind and spirit and others you may care for.
- Live life in a way that will help others grow. Be better in wisdom filled ways, this will help you to grow and learn the principles of balance to “Learning, Teaching and Servicing.” Helping others may also include you displaying healthy behaviors, words, actions, feelings and thoughts.
- Believe in yourself. Be your own valuable and empowering coach and allow that part of you to guide your mind to remember that you add great value to the world and are here to heal yourself and “what calls to you” within your heart in wisdom filled ways, that is loving to you as well as others.
- Release the past in order to secure the wisdom of the past, you must let go in order to heal and assess the past with wisdom and empowering insights.
- See the good in each day, because virtues need to be seen to make an impact. When we see the good in each day, we can access the good within us, which facilitates the principles of virtues that can transform us and others.
- Make life precious now, because when we are on the other side and look down on our lives, we may say that we could have done that just a little bit better or more joyfully. Make life precious now so each day of our lives is cherished and we experience more joy, peace and love in our lives now.
- Truly love what you are doing. During our lives we work through our own limitations and move toward what we really would like to do. Have patience with the process and keep working toward doing something you love that will serve the world and also nourish you. Also, the key element is to secure a balance even within your life’s calling. So do invoke each day to do what you love but also do what you love with balance and wisdom here and now and from this day forward.
By the power of my good merits, I invoke for my virtuous higher self and all the wonderful beings who assist me in good and virtuous ways for the following
That I have others around me that believe in me and help me to become a better person in virtuous and empowering ways. That I choose wisely and compassionately for myself and others I may care for.
That I truly see the good in each day, therefore, see the good in me and facilitates virtues that impact others in good ways. That I see life as precious now for myself and all other sentient beings. That I truly love what I do and strive to perfect this love in all good ways. That I release the past for healing, wholeness and forgiveness for others and myself. That I believe in myself and see that I add great value to the world. In full faith, so be it now, thank you.
Billie Topa Tate founded MSI Wellness Center over 19 years ago and in honor of her birthday we ask you to contribute to raising funds for our weekly free meditation, repairs to our classroom and providing overall value to our students and clients.
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI (Mystical Sciences Institute) an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages.
Billie is a traditional Native American healer and teacher of Mescalero Apache descent, trained and educated by numerous family Elders and extended family members. She is a Reiki Master Teacher Eighth Degree and licensed therapeutic massage therapist. Billie is an approved provider of continuing education programs for Massage Therapists and Illinois Nurses. Has written and lecturer extensively for more than 10 years. She is internationally recognized as a wonderful teacher, healer and advocate of Earth Friendly endeavors. Billie maintains a successful practice at her MSI center in Evanston, and with the expressed permission from her Native culture Billie shares many of the ancestral principles, healing systems and native wisdoms with her students and clients.
What is Reiki Phowa?
The Reiki Phowa is the gentle and loving way to provide assistance respective to helping a loved one in their physical death process.
Please enjoy this wonderful conversation between Billie Topa Tate and Reiki Phowa Teacher Chuck Killman, click below to watch.
What is Reiki Phowa
The Reiki Phowa combines the various Reiki sacred symbols, principles and energy, with the wonderful empowerments and philosophies of the Phowa.
A blend of the Mescalero Apache – Native American Principles of the Chakras, philosophies and deeper understandings of the death process. All this information has been restructured to be more applicable in a Universal platform, which is not bound by any religious constitution.
In this class you will learn…
What Is The Reiki Phowa
The Four Types of Situations (Steps for each situation)
Principles of The Sacred Journey of Death
Preliminary Mind Body Spirit – Mystical Self Care and Techniques
Learn more about the Reiki Phowa Training