Dear Wisdom Seekers,
Throughout our ancient writings viruses have been in existence since the beginning of time. Many of my teachers have stressed that our immune system is very important and also maintaining wonderful botanicals within our bodies to create an environment where viruses will not thrive. In addition, surrounding ourselves with an environment which helps maintain good health. It is unfortunate that the coronavirus has impacted the world. While I am not a doctor and I am not in the medical field, I can only humbly provide and share some wisdom and recommendations which I utilize.
Coronavirus Protection by Billie Topa Tate:
- Important to wash your hands with soap and water continuously and often. Be mindful when you handle door knobs, cell phones and general items in public places. If possible, clean spots routinely that you will handle continually, such as, toilet handles, facet handles. If you handle credit cards for your business please sanitize your hands with sanitize wipes or soap and water.
- Carry tissue and non chemical hand wipes with you everywhere.
- Cover your mouth when coughing and teach our children to do the same.
- If you are in a public area and someone is coughing without covering their mouth, if possible, move to another location.
- Use good air purifiers in your offices and homes, secure that your air purifiers handles spores and viruses etc.
- Use a good air purifier in your car or if you use public transportation use a small personal air purifiers that hangs around your neck. When buying a small portable air purifier secure that it eliminates viruses.
- Our immune system responds to our visualization of good health. Therefore, meditation will help our vitality and good health.
- Our immune system also responds to the karma invocation. That means that we can ask for our divine helpers to transmute all energies that may cause possible infection, because everything is energy.
- Help your immune system by taking standard doses of vitamin C, possibly include it into your smoothie in the morning.
- Get lots of rest so that your immune system has energy to help keep you healthy
- Stress can deplete our immune system so remember to do meditation, drink lots of clean fresh water to flush out your system
- Energy work and reiki is very good for keeping our mind,body, spirit in a great state of balance and vitality
- Consider keeping away from closed environments that have lots of people within it or if you need to be in heavy congested environments please use a personal portable air purifier.
- If you do feel like you are catching a cold or flu, please see your medical doctor right away for an assessment. After which I like to use a steam or hot baths to help flush out my system.
- Organic Star anise is a wonderful antiviral botanical that you can make tea with. Star anise is one of the main components of the prescription drug called TAMIFLU which is used by medical doctors to help certain viruses. Don’t go overboard, just making some tea and seeping it throughout the day helps flush out a virus. However do check with your doctor and holistic doctor to make sure you are not allergic to Star Anise.
- Replace the filters on your furnace and keep the ducts and vents clean
- Consider a blue light wand sanitize, I bought mine from Verilux company. This wand uses a blue light which kills all types of viruses on all surfaces from pillows, desk tops, cell phones and much more
- Use daily nasal washes such as, neti pot or navage to keep your nasal area clean
- Before you start your day, take a nice calming breath and quietly say “by the power of my good merits, I invoke for my energy field to be filled with healthy vitality and transform all energy around me to cleansing and healthy energy. This is a real plus as everything is energy.
The Coronavirus is a virus that populates the lungs so keeping your upper respiratory clean is very important. Do not touch your face with hands that touched things like door knobs, handles on gasoline pumps, uncleaned cell phones etc. keep chemical free wipes with you to wipe your hands and surfaces that are public exposed – as surfaces can maintain a virus for several days so please clean surfaces often. Especially when people are around sneezing as surfaces can hold the virus for a few days.
You are also welcome to schedule a wonderful energy session with me and we can review your concerns with my personal recommendations as well. many many blessings to you.
All Good Things To You,
Billie Topa Tate
About The Instructor:
Billie Topa Tate’ is the founder of MSI Healing INC an earth friendly educational institute located in Evanston, Illinois. Billie is Mescalero Apache and is dedicated to presenting the sacred principles, doctrines, and teachings of her Native Culture and many ancient wisdom systems from around the world, creating synthesis through harmony of many lineages. She is dedicated to be of service to anyone who is seeking wellness, spiritual growth, mindfulness and training to build on current healing practices. She has been offering services for over 25 years in the North Shore Evanston Community.