What is Summer Solstice?
The first day of Summer
The summer solstice has been celebrated for centuries, with all sorts of traditions growing up around it. In the northern hemisphere, the summer solstice is usually celebrated on the 21st of June, while in the southern hemisphere, it’s usually celebrated on the 21st of December.
The summer solstice occurs during a hemisphere’s summer. This is northern solstice in the northern hemisphere and the southern solstice in the southern hemisphere. When on a geographic pole, the sun reaches its greatest height, the moment of solstice.
Ways to personally celebrate the Summer Solstice…
Seek fulfillment from your life. The summer solstice heralds the beginning of summer. This also represents the time of fulfillment. This is an excellent time to take stock of your life and assess how your goals and aims are going. From the year’s earlier New Year’s resolutions to the big goals in your life, ask yourself how you’re doing in achieving these things for yourself and others you care about.
- Are you still aligned with your goals or have you strayed from them? Take this opportunity to reinvigorate them and to make any necessary changes to achieve your aims in life.
Consolidate your energies. The stability of summer and the promise of balmy, warmer days ahead is considered to be a time to develop yourself, to set yourself free and to nurture yourself. As the crops begin ripening, this is a time for self-maturation and for consolidating your energies. Take the easier nature of summer as a reason to make greater efforts to lose weight, to refresh your home (perhaps a new layout, maybe even a new home), to readjust your nutrition intake and to find an exercise that you really click with rather than doing one everyone else is doing.
- Start a new diet today using the fresh fruits and vegetables of summer as your base. Don’t just see it as a “diet” though; use this opportunity to align your thinking about food to one that involves eating more greens, more locally grown foods, more organic foods and less processed foods.
Honor the sun. If you enjoy doing yoga, there is a set of exercises known as the Sun Salutation or Salute to the Sun which you can perform. These exercises are intended to exercise both your body and your soul, balancing both in harmony through both meditation and physical movement in one. Begin this exercise on the morning of the summer solstice and aim to make it a daily habit from this time on.
Free Video Blog Inviting You To Celebrate Summer Solstice
Video Blog – Sedona Retreat Affirmation
About the Sedona Retreat
A spiritual gathering to embrace and experience sacred places and timelessness. This magical place invites you to open your heart and walk the ancient paths of many ancestors. Gathering together as a group to journey to new destinations. Billie Topa Tate and other Native Elders will honor us with medicine walks, sacred drumming, native American herbology and Sweat Lodge. All in a magical place where ceremony and Native people still grace the land. August 30 Saturday thru September 1 Monday 2014
Spiritual affirmations are all part of a means through which an individual draws on the powers of the universe.
The intent is to help the individual change or shift his or her inner compass. By doing so, the ability to live healthy, happy and in peace can become a reality. Nevertheless, no matter what the type of affirmation, the source of change lies within.
Sedona Weekend Retreat Affirmation
Video Blog from Billie Topa Tate
- I, ( place your name here)___________________ decree by the power of my good merits, I ask the universe to help me attend MSI’s Sedona Retreat 2014
- I will manifest the resources necessary for me to attend the MSI Sedona Retreat August 30th – thru September 1, 2014
- I will not increase or create any debt, and will be able to repay this debt within a 3 month time of incurring this debt
- I will have safe comfortable, timely, enjoyable travel from the time I leave for the trip until the time I return to my home including my travel in Sedona.
- I will have beautiful accommodations that are comfortable, cost effective, well maintained, roomy and conveniently close to the retreat site.
- My home, pets, family, business interests and job will be protected, kept healthy, Happy and Financially Successful. My family and work will be supportive of my attending our MSI Sedona 2014 Retreat.
- I will have more than enough money to spend on my retreat.
- I will enjoy good health – before, during and after our MSI Sedona retreat, I will be mindful of what is healthy for my mind body and spirit.
- I will utilize all my wisdom, discipline, inspiration, protection and assistance from my higher self and all my virtuous teachers in spirit to optimize my wonderful experience at our MSI Sedona Retreat. All this will manifest instantly and properly so be it now.
What is a Mystic?
What does it mean to be a mystic?
A mystic removes the barrier that stands between himself and another person by trying to look at life, not only from his own point of view, but also from the point of view of another.
A mystic is someone who seeks a personal experience with the divine rather than through a religion. One who is able to tap into the divine meanings and understandings of each and every happening in one’s life.
How Can One Become A Mystic?
To become a mystic, a person must first train their body and mind to think like a mystic though courses with a master teacher. Other mystic tips include:
- During your travel to and from work, practice a mantra to remove all obstacles. This can be done either coming or going and you may sing it out-loud or with your inner voice. click here for the “Om Ah Hum Meditation” Cd.
- During the day, practice wisdom and be mindful to eliminate ignorance which is fear, anger, jealousy, envy, judgement and laziness. Then, practice wisdom and be mindful to incorporate gentleness, compassion, understanding, strength and patience. Be joyful.
- Before bed time, draw yourself a peaceful salt bath, preform skin brushing and a neti pot. Additional techniques can be found in the Daily Practices Manual.
To further your life and understanding as a mystic, follow the guidance and teachings of our 16 CD Set (now on sale).
Learn the principles and techniques of living your life as a mystic. Experience intuitive understanding and realization of the meaning of existence, taught by mystical master teacher and elder of the Mescalero Apache Tradition.
Your Guide to Understanding Various Levels of Reiki Training | Video Blog
MSI Wellness Center’s Reiki Training Levels are instructed by Billie Topa Tate and this video will provide you with a greater understanding and explanation of the various levels of Reiki in order for you to become a master teacher.
In this Reiki Training Explanation video you learn:
- What each reiki level provides you with in terms of practitioner needs
- What prerequisites are required to continue your education at each level
- The specific levels you will gain knowledge in about The master symbols
- How to initiate each degree through attunement
- At which level you can establish a deep and more interactive connection with your Higher Self and Teachers in Spirit
All Reiki Classes have continuing education hours for Illinois Registered Massage Therapists. Approved provider by National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. NCBTMB Provider #419896
If you are interested in expanding your Reiki expertise and knowledge, see below for our class offerings!
Cost of Certification: $30/25 payment 10 days advance Dates: July 10 7:00 – 9:00pm
at Infinity Foundation
Through the Native Training and Integration of Planetary Reiki we have a great potential to create a drug free, violence free, and low crime regions with Planetary Reiki. Through Planetary Reiki can be infused with healing and sacred energy – areas which are filled with crime, and countries which have difficulty with violence can be infused with compassion and divine love. Come be the first to experience and receive this wonderful specialize training.
Cost of Certification: $125 Dates: July 20th Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm
An integration of advance Reiki Techniques, from the position of ” The Place of Light, ” Reiki Symbols, and so much more. A wonderful opportunity to receive specialized training and certification from Billie Topa Tate to become a Akashic Reiki Practitioner.
Cost of Certification: $495 Dates: August 10 & September 7 (2 day program)
Sunday’s 1:pm – 5:pm
A newly revised two day Certification program is being offered to our Reiki 1,2,3 graduates. The Reiki Master Teacher – First Degree receives Training on Mystical Anatomy and Training to initiate a Reiki 1,2,3 practitioner.
Cost of Certification: $55 Dates: August 24 Sunday 10:00am – 12:00pm
Through the Native Training and Integration of Planetary Reiki we have a great potential to create a drug free, violence free, and low crime regions with Planetary Reiki. Through Planetary Reiki can be infused with healing and sacred energy – areas which are filled with crime, and countries which have difficulty with violence can be infused with compassion and divine love. Come be the first to experience and receive this wonderful specialized training.
Cost of Certification: $125 Dates: September 21 Sunday 10am – 3pm
The Reiki Phowa is a beautifully designed certification class to train students to assist their clients and loved ones during the time of transition. To help them experience divine love and divine light during the death process.
The loving healing power of the Reiki symbols, combined with Native American principles and Tibetan philosophies create a beautifully designed application of healing qualities. It is very empowering to learn how to apply Reiki symbols in truly loving and compassionate way.
Cost of Certification: $325 Dates: September 14, 28 and October 5th (3 day program)
Sunday’s 10:am – 3:pm
Learn the History of Reiki and the Principles of Reiki – To learn…
the traditional Sacred Reiki Symbols – Preparing for and receiving Reiki attunements
The Reiki healing methods – Reiki Invocations, practitioner documents, Distant healing forms
The Reiki guidelines and Code of Ethics for Reiki practice, Harmonic Tones of Reiki Symbols, hand mudra of Reiki
6 Easy Steps To Clear Negative Energy
The creation story by Billie Topa Tate…
Many years ago, during a morning meditation, it came it me that many areas, homes, offices, and other living spaces are exposed to many different energies. Some of these energies are restrictive, stagnate, negative, and contain many other congestive energies. Also, our homes should be a sacred place to rejuvenate and refresh ourselves.
The Etheric Enhancement Chantram:
Etheric Enhancement Chantram is a cosmic liquid jewel, transmuting and transforming negative emotions and thought forms through powerful angelic permeations’ of all particles of being. Use the Etheric Enhancement Chantram to create a sanctuary environment in your home, conducive to relaxation, peace and harmony between your and your loved ones. If you are a healing arts practitioner or giving care to loved one in the hospital, play the chantram to clean and transform the energy in the room and building. Set it to repeat softly in the background and in a very short time everyone in area will feel the difference.Take a copy to the office and play it daily to transform and transmute tension and stress that builds up in the workplace over time. You may find people naturally gravitating to your office space, because it feels so good!
Why did we use Arch Angels in the recording?
The names of the Arch Angels carry a beautiful vibration of healing, wholeness and angelic qualities which helps transform any area into these qualities.
How It Works | 6 Easy Steps To Apply The Benefits:
The vibration of the Arch Angels names have a beautiful vibration of healing, wholeness and angelic qualities. We use it in our office at the end of the day to clear the energy and start fresh in the morning. When we walk into the office in the morning it feels fresh and up-lifting.
- Use the chantram in your house daily while everyone is gone so when you return the house feels clear and up lifting.
- Use the chantram your office at a very low volume so no one will hear it. However, even though no one can hear it – it is actually clearing and empowering your office. Perfect for personal office space, especially if there are intense energies in the office.
- Use the chantram in your car, boat, or any transportation vehicle to clear the area of stagnation or intense emotional energy from people or situations.
- Use the chantram to clear and balance your energy field by listening to the Etheric Enhancement recording for a few minutes.
- While your teenagers are at school, play this recording in their room and then turn it off before they come home so they can feel up-lifted and empowered in their rooms.
- After cleaning house, play the Etheric Enhancement recording for approximately an hour to further cleanse the house energetically.